Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Dead or Alive...

I taught a sweet girl last year who happened to have autism. She added fun and excitement to every day...sometimes not in a good way but I definately miss having her in my class this year. When she realized that I wasn't at her school this year she freaked out saying "Oh no! Mrs. Kennedy is dead!" Well my old VP and EA decided to bring her to visit me on Friday to prove that I was, infact, alive. It was so good to see her, as she's a student has left a profound impact on me. Apparantly her visit didn't prove to her that I was alive. She went back to her school and told the kids that she had gone to Heaven to visit me!

A moment I'll never forget...:)

3 comments:

Lucy Marie said...

ha ha ha. I love that kid. Even though I don't know her. Evan and I laughed so much at this story.

Emily said...

That. Is. Awesome.

Tereasa said...

That is too sweet.